When it comes to detailed technical analysis and specific focus on your network, an onsite training course is sometimes the only option. Our LiveOnsite training courses take the traditional approach to training, whereby one of our instructors will visit your place of work to deliver training in a classroom environment. When possible, we will use your network analysis and service assurance tools to reinforce the technical concepts and really put the theory into practice.
LiveOnsite is designed for a class size of approximately 12 people, therefore we recommend this delivery option for Enterprise and Team solutions only.
Why is our LiveOnsite a great option?
- Prior to the training, you get access to your courseware and may be given access to online tutorials or video learning.
- If you have specific questions before or after the training, your trainer will be more than happy to discuss them with you.
- During the onsite training you will work with one, or more, of our world class instructors.
- Most of our onsite technical training courses use NetX, which allows you to dig into the detail. NetX allows our LiveOnsite training courses to be as “hands on” as possible, exploring call flows and traffic captures to assist in understanding.
- Your studies to do not stop when you leave the classroom. Through our Learning Management System you can access your learning resources, email your trainer and continue your professional development.
- Full course report after training – you will be able to understand if your staff found the course useful and if our trainers have suggested further training.