GSM and GPRS were the foundation technologies upon which the majority of modern digital mobile networks were built. Despite their inevitable decline, networks based on GSM and GPRS remain live in many operator networks across the globe. Although the mobile industry has advanced considerably, these early technologies for voice and packet data will have a role to play for some years to come. As such, gaining an understanding of GSM and GPRS is often a critical aspect of understanding today’s mobile networks as a whole.
OnlineAnytime Package Option
- Our package option includes 27 hours of 2G content.
- Recommended follow on training with all OnlineAnytime courses.
- Certification after each course completion.
- 4 courses specifically on 2G.
Training Delivery Options
All of our 2G courses can be accessed through a range of different delivery options, allowing you to choose the one that is best suited to your requirements and preferred learning style.
- Our trainers come to you for a face to face class.
- Live training, within a virtual classroom environment.
- You study when and where you want, on a PC, tablet or smartphone.