Mpircial are one of the leading providers of face to face and online training courses and learning solutions for the global mobile telecoms industry. Our customer base is International, predominantly with mobile carriers and equipment vendors but also includes a number of additional rapidly growing sectors.
We have a challenging role for sales professional, you should ideally have experience in either the Mobile/Wireless Telecoms or Training Industry (or both). The role will consist of developing and managing existing accounts as well as sourcing and developing new customers within the global Service Provider market. This role requires experience within a business to business environment with the ability to communicate at all levels.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Sourcing and developing sales opportunities and increasing revenues within our Service Provider market.
• Work closely with the management team to add value to sales and marketing initiatives and help shape future training offerings and delivery methodologies.
• Manage and influence client contacts and maintain positive and successful relationships
• Establish and maintain strong client relationships by ensuring that there is regular and structured contact that will included face-to-face meetings and telephone/e-mail communications
If you are currently a graduate in a sales role and want to work in a fast moving training environment focused on latest technologies, then this is the ideal next step in your career to enter this exciting opportunity within the global mobile telecoms training industry. You will assume responsibility of existing accounts and a key vertical market to develop sales of a growing portfolio of face to face and online training courses and learning solutions. You should be able to demonstrate you have the necessary business development, sales and account management skills to increase sales both with existing customers and identify and win new business.
Essential Skills and Competencies
• Experience of selling / account management in the training industry.
• Self-motivated with the drive to convert new business opportunities and identify new customers and markets.
• The ability to communicate ideas and training delivery solutions at all levels both verbally and written.
• The ability to respond to potential sales opportunities through writing proposals and presenting ideas both face to face and online meetings.
• Experienced in sales and marketing initiatives.
• Managing and tracking sales opportunities.
• The ability to demonstrate sales successes.
Generous holiday allowance…including a day off to celebrate your birthday!
Structured career progression
Mentoring through learning and development
Structured review process
Flexible with home working option.
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mpirical are recognized as specialists in the development and deployment of training to the global telecoms market.
We have an established track record with many of the leading equipment vendors, software developers and service providers by consistently exceeding expectations and delivering high quality integrated learning.
Through ongoing success and increased market share, we are continuing to grow and therefore seek talented individuals to join the team and work at the forefront of emerging and evolving technologies. Mpirical is a results orientated organization where initiative is valued, accomplishments are rewarded and opportunities to develop are high.
We are currently particularly interested in recruiting additional experienced instructors in the following areas: North America / Middle East / India / Far East (China)