Rich Communication Services
This course focuses on the GSMA’s Rich Communication Services global initiative and in so doing provides a comprehensive understanding of the methodologies by which these services will be controlled and delivered across an IMS network. This includes the real-time services of voice, video and messaging, in addition to reviewing how services such as geolocation, converged address book and Social Presence are implemented.
Click on the links below for a more detailed breakdown of each module.
- RCS Initial Procedures Fundamentals - In Principle
- SIP Fundamentals - In Principle
- Client Provisioning - Part 1 - In Principle
- Client Provisioning - Part 2 - In Principle
- IMS Registration - In Principle
- RCS User Capability Discovery - In Principle
- Reference Document - RCS Initial Procedures
- Test of Understanding - RCS Initial Procedures
- Real Time Communications Fundamentals - In Principle
- RCS Voice Services - In Principle
- RCS Video Services - In Principle
- Real time Transport Protocol - In Principle
- RCS Messaging - In Principle
- Reference Document - Real Time Communications
- Test of Understanding - Real Time Communications
- Enhancing RCS Services Fundamentals - In Principle
- RCS File Transfer - In Principle
- RCS Content Share - In Principle
- RCS Geolocation Services - In Principle
- OMA Converged Address Book - In Principle
- OMA CAB Procedures - In Principle
- Reference Document - Enhancing RCS Services
- Test of Understanding - Enhancing RCS Services
- Social Presence Fundamentals - In Principle
- Architecture and Protocols - In Principle
- Distributing Social Presence Information - Part 1 - In Principle
- Distributing Social Presence Information - Part 2 - In Principle
- Reference Document - Social Presence
- Test of Understanding - Social Presence
- Wi-Fi Calling
- Introduction to ViLTE
- VoLTE System Engineering
This course has been independently assessed and accredited by both the ITP (Institute of Telecommunications Professionals) and the CPD Standards Office (Continuing Professional Development). Their marks of excellence awarded to Mpirical provides you with the recognition that the learning you have completed conforms to best practice and is appropriate for inclusion in a formal training record. Our certified courses mean you can be certain you’re receiving the highest quality training. Both the ITP and the CPD use independent specialists to regularly assess all our products and services. Including our Learning.
The ITP is the UK’s leading independent institution for people who work in telecommunications. It is dedicated to promoting the professional development of members through Professional Registration, training, mentoring and qualifications. The ITP collaborates with regulators, government associations and other leading bodies on projects that are important to the future of the industry. It has worked with businesses including; BT, Cable & Wireless Worldwide, Alcatel-Lucent, Huawei and Vodafone.
By providing independent accreditation, the CPD improve the quality of continuing professional development. Their marks of excellence for training providers demonstrate to individual professionals that the learning activity conforms to best practice and is appropriate for inclusion in a formal record. Find out more about your certification at:
Mpirical classes have been developed in accordance with the technical specifications published by the 3GPP. As such the 3GPP have granted Mpirical Limited the right to use the 3GPP logo to identify specifications, compliant products and services.