Introduction to V2X
As LTE Advanced Pro technologies become more prevalent on the road to 5G, vehicular based communication is seen as a key element of the future network ecosystem. This short course is designed to introduce the main concepts behind V2X technology. As such, V2X will be considered on a high level basis, with focus on the architecture required, as well as key aspects such as authorization, operation over both the PC5 and LTE-Uu interfaces, network procedures and also the intended approach to V2X security.
Click on the links below for a more detailed breakdown of each module.
- V2X Drivers and Concept - In Principle
- V2X Architecture - In Principle
- V2X Authorization and Provisioning - In Principle
- V2X over PC5 - In Principle
- V2X over LTE Uu - In Principle
- V2X over LTE Procedures - In Principle
- V2X Security - In Principle
- Reference Document - Introduction to V2X
- Test of Understanding - Introduction to V2X